If you also want to have alcohol brought to the door of your home, then you should also apply for an alcohol permit immediately. How to apply for a permit? Today we are going to tell you this method.
Apply for an alcohol permit in Maharashtra
1. First of all go to the Aaple Sarkaar website and create a user ID.
2. Click on “New User? Register Here” to create a user ID and then go to “Option 1”. Fill in the information requested here, such as mobile number, district, etc.
3. During this time, you will also have to provide your user name and password, date of birth and age information. This process will end with OTP, which will be sent to your registered number.
4. After registering on the Aaple Sarkaar website, go to the Maharashtra State Excise website.
5. Fill in the recently created user id details here and go to option 11 “Permit for the purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra (FL XC)” on the left side of the screen. .
6. Now the user has to fill a new form. Now click on “Permanent Permit” at the bottom and submit.
7. Now you need documents such as photographs (160×200 pixels), whose size should be from 5kb to 20kb. Apart from this, the user will also have to upload their scan signature (256×64 pixels), whose sign will be the same as the previous size. Users can also use the online photo editing website Pixlr to resize photo and scan documents.
Note: Keep in mind that save scan documents under the name ‘photo’, ‘signature’, in which there is no space and special character.
8. Similarly, following the guidelines, upload the PDF format of address proof like PAN card, driving license, passport, Aadhaar card etc.
9. This process will be completed only when you make a mandatory permit payment of Rs 1,020.60 (with GST). Users can pay through credit / debit card, internet banking, mobile wallet etc.
10. This process may take up to 5 days. Users are advised to keep checking the submitted form on the Maharashtra State Excise website continuously. Once the application is processed, you can download its e-print. You will find the download option in the ‘receipt’ column.
Significantly, the decision of home delivery of alcohol has been brought to promote social distancing during the corona virus lockdown. Maharashtra is the state most affected by this epidemic.