WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on iPhone
Before proceeding in the article, make sure that you are on the latest version of WhatsApp, if it is not, then immediately update your WhatsApp to the latest version. After updating the app, you can set a custom wallpaper in a particular chat on the iPhone by following these steps: –
1. First open WhatsApp chat, whose wallpaper you want to change and tap on the contact name and open the contact info.
2. Now click on Wallpaper and Sound and select New Wallpaper.
3. In the new screen you can see the latest stock wallpapers of WhatsApp. These will be new bright and dark wallpapers, which you can change as the background of a particular chat.
4. You can also use the old WhatsApp wallpaper by clicking on the Wallpaper Archive.
5. If you do not like the wallpaper collection of WhatsApp, you can also use the custom photo of your phone gallery.
6. You can also preview the wallpaper by swipe left or right to set a custom wallpaper. After confirm click on set and after adjusting the brightness your wallpaper will be set.
WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on Android
1. First open WhatsApp chat, whose wallpaper you want to change and then click on three dots and select Wallpaper.
2. After choosing your favorite wallpaper, preview the wallpaper by swipe left or right, and then tap the Set Wallpaper and adjust the wallpaper dimming. That’s it, set your whatsapp wallpaper.
Keep in mind that this feature is still being rolled out in the new update, so it may be that some people have not yet reached this feature. But there is no need to worry, it will be made available to those who have not yet reached this feature.