WhatsApp Web Dark Mode: How to Enable
WhatsApp Web does not officially support Dark Mode, but there are two ways to easily activate it. You can activate it by using the Inspect Element option on your browser or by installing an extension. You just follow the easy steps given below and activate it.
1. on your computer WhatsApp Web Go to and QR Code Via log in Do it To do this your Android on the phone Whatsapp Open and turn right Three dots Tap on the option. Now WhatsApp Web Click on and coming to the website on the computer QR code Scan Similarly, iphone Users on their phone WhatsApp Open and Settings Go to Here WhatsApp Web Open. Now on your computer screen Code Scan and log in Do it
2. Now on your computer WhatsApp Web Right click on the page and Inspection element Select Now body class = “web” Search Mac Coming in Safari In the browser you body class = “web text-rendering-bug-fix” must find.
3. Now again on this line Right click Do and Edit Click on
4. Now change it body class = “web dark” or Mac In body class = “web dark text-rendering-bug-fix” Do it
5. Now on your keyboard Enter Press or click on any empty space on the webpage.
6. Now you can enjoy Dark Mode on your WhatsApp web.
If you find this method difficult and you want to enjoy the dark mode without any hassle, then you can use the extension. These are different according to different browsers.
1. If you are using Firefox or Google Chrome browser then you can install Stylus addon.
2. Now you download the dark WhatsApp style from this website. You can also install this style via Github (go to installation section).
3. Just now you have to open WhatsApp Web and you will get dark mode.
The tip with an inspected element was first spotted by WABetaInfo.