If you are on the latest version of your Android and iOS and you have the same WhatsApp number linked to your bank account, then you can use the WhatsApp Payments feature right now. In this article, we will give you information about every process related to WhatsApp payment … like … To use WhatsApp payment feature, you have to make some important settings on your WhatsApp and what kind of payment through WhatsApp payment She goes.
How to set up WhatsApp Payments feature
1. First open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
2. Now tap on Add payment method and choose your bank.
3. After choosing the bank, you will have to verify your mobile number, for which you will have to tap on Verify via SMS.
4. Wait for the verification process to be completed. After the process is complete, your bank details will be added to the payment method below.
How to pay on WhatsApp Pay-
1. Open WhatsApp chat and click on the attachment icon.
2. Now tap on Payment and type in the amount you want to send to someone and enter it.
3. Now enter the UPI PIN and complete the payment process.
Those who use other UPI apps like PhonePe or Google Pay, send them money like this-
1. Open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
2. Now tap New Payment and then Send to a UPI ID. Then verify by entering UPI ID.
3. After the UPI ID is verified, enter the amount and enter it.
4. Enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment process.